WELCOME TO MY ART AND ART TEACHING BLOG!

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Art using 3D rendering engines.

I love digital visualizations using SketchUp and Vray. From time to time I used these softwares to create some conceptual scenes and art work. I also used different software to study lighting, forms and shapes.

Here are some old rendered images.

This one was my contest entry at suplugins.com which won first prize.

renew

worship series studies
worship series3

worship series2

He is risen
he is risen

Back to the Village
Village_resized

No time
Open your heart this Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Your blog site is excellent. Say thanks to you truly for providing plenty of both useful and interesting 3D Animation. I will bookmark your website and will be absolutely coming back. Again, I truly appreciate all your work on 3D Rendering and 3D Architecture Animation providing plenty of worthwhile info for the audience.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete